My favorite comfort food right now is this Instant Pot Kale Chicken Miso soup. So easy to make with real bones so it’s boosting with collagen perfect for pregnant and nursing mamas. Perfect for a light dinner on these fall weather days if you are sick of eating salads. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Instant Pot Kale Chicken Miso Soup
Comforting and savory chicken soup with a miso kale twist.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts with bone
- 6 large carrots
- 6 celery stalks
- 1 medium onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch kale
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste about 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsps Italian seasoning
- 2 to 3 tbsps olive oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Chop all veggies
- Season chicken with salt and pepper or if you are a good #puertorican like me use adobo 🙂
- Turn @instantpot to sauté function. Add olive oil, onion, carrot, celery and garlic and sauté for 10 mins
- Once veggies are sautéed llave chicken beasts on top of the veggies and fill with water 2/3 to the top of the pot. -Set to cook on soup/broth setting for 30 mins. Make sure valve is set to sealing.
- When cooking has finished open instant pot and take out chicken. Shred chicken in a separate bowl.
- Mix in miso paste with a spoon until evenly dissolved and add shredded chicken and chopped kale. Close instant pot and set to warm for another 15 mins and the serve. The kale will soften with the heat already in the pot but doesn’t need to cook completely.