Buttery and creamy are not words you would normally use to describe a kale salad but this one is just that. It is super easy to prepare too.
Just chop all the kale, blend all dressing ingredients and mix together. Best fast food.
Kalelicious Caesar Salad
Buttery and delicious kale salad.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup parmeggiano regiano
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Finely chop kale, remove stems and place in a bowl.
- Pour about 2 tbsps of olive and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the kale. Massage with your hands until we’ll combined.
- Pour olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cheese, salt and mustard in the blender and mix until completely creamy in consistency.
- Allow Kale to sit for at least 20 minutes so it begins to wilt.
- Place pine nuts in the oven or roast in a pan until they are lightly toasted and fragrant. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When you are ready to serve, pour dressing over the kale and mix well. Garnish with pine nuts and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.