OMG! So delicious, perfectly moist and sweet; these muffins were a big hit with my little guys. The best part is that they are so wholesome and full of healthy fats and fiber that I am happy to let them have them for snack, breakfast, dessert, lunch…well just about any meal.
They are made from almond and coconut flour and are naturally sweetened with bananas, blueberries and a touch of maple syrup.
Almond Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
Perfectly sweet and moist muffins you can eat at any meal.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 2tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- eggs coconut oil .
- In a separate bowl mix flours, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add wet to dry ingredients and mix just until combined so not over-mix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into a greased muffin tin to fill each muffin 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Muffins are ready when knife inserted is clean and top is slightly golden brown.